Book now for the best price
Our hotel near Vipiteno/Sterzing in South Tyrol: 3 is the magic number
Allow us to introduce you to our three buildings
Haven’t you heard? All good things come in threes. The same is true at the Sporthotel Kalcherhof, which consists of three buildings: the main building, the adjoining building, and the Alpenresidence Kalcherhof. All three structures have one thing in common: they will all make you feel at home.
The main building – the life of the party
From breakfast to dinner and relaxing in the wellness area to closing the day in our cosy bar – our main building is the place to be on your holiday in Racines/Ratschings.
At our sports hotel, you will find:
- Comfortable rooms and apartments to feel at home in
- The large hotel bar and the cosy fireplace room
- The restaurant, which offers space for up to 100 people
- The dining room for our hotel guests, which can accommodate up to 130 people
- The sauna area with 6 different saunas
- The panorama indoor pool with swimming area and underwater massage jets outdoors
- The massage room
- The ski cellar with the large ski boot heating system
- The ski bus stop directly in front of the door
The Edelweiss, Jägerheim, and Jaufenspitz rooms are located in the adjoining building, which is only 10 metres from the main building.
The Alpenresidence Kalcherhof – ideal for families and travel groups
At our Alpenresidence Kalcherhof, which is 30 metres away from the main building, families and travel groups have found their perfect accommodation. The cosy double and triple rooms and the four-bed rooms, which have a bathroom with shower or bathtub, a flat-screen TV, a safe, and a radio alarm clock, can accommodate up to four people. At the residence, you will also find a small wellness area with a Turkish steam bath, Finnish sauna, cold fog shower, experience shower, Kneipp footbath, fitness room, solarium, relaxation room with outdoor access, and a tea corner as well as a ski cellar. Another highlight: the ski bus stops directly in front of the Residenz Stefanshof.